Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm here!!!

I'm here!

It was a very strange feeling pulling out of my driveway for the last time Tuesday. I have made the drive to Virginia and back to North Carolina so many times over the past two years but I've always come back home to North Carolina. I still have so many friends back in Chapel Hill and Salisbury, North Carolina I'm sure I'll make many more trips back!

I got to Arlington around 9:30 on Tuesday night after sitting in some traffic on I-95. I drove in circles around the parking garage trying to figure out where I should park to be parked beneath my apartment building but still failing at that task! Grabbed some dinner and headed to bed!

Today (Wednesday) has been major unpack/organize day! Everything....EVERYTHING is out of boxes!!! I feel like I accomplished a lot today! Not only did I unpack a ton and organize a lot, but I also got my car inspected and did the emissions test. I attempted to go to the DMV but didn't have a paper copy of my current address! I have to get my car registered here, get tags, etc.

Thursday is cable appointment in the time window of 11am-2pm. Possibly DMV prior to that.

Monday I report to work! Orientation all day...that will be a job for me to sit still from 8a-5p!

Once I have my apartment finished...I'll post pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment