This weekend...Memorial Day weekend my mom, Uncle Mark and I will drive the loaded 14 foot Uhaul truck and my Jeep up to Arlington, VA and unload it into my apartment!!! Sadly, we have to drive back on Sunday...so I can finish my time at UNC on Monday and Tuesday!
I can't believe four years of nursing at UNC has come and gone! I have met so many people who have made a impact on my life! While I'm excited to start a new chapter in my life, I'm also sad to be leaving Chapel Hill and the friends I've met!
What I'm not sad about is living in chaos....I currently have boxes everywhere!!!
This is the first time I've ever moved out of state which included having to switch insurance to a different state....change my nursing license from NC to DC...traveling further distances to interview for jobs and find an apartment etc. Moving is stressful...my move in date has been changed....address has been changed....rent dropped (YAY!)....it's been full of up's and down's...and lots anger and tears shed at the same time! I know it will be worth it in the end though! Soon enough I will be settled in!!!
I could not do this without my friends and family helping me!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment