Thursday, April 21, 2011

Nursing in DC!


The process of applying for jobs, applying for my DC nursing license, interviewing for my GWU job, fingerprinting, criminal background checks, accepting my job etc has not been without stress to say the least! But....the end result is all worth it! The end has come today April 21st! I can't even remember when I started the process.....early February probably....
I logged onto the Dept of Health board of nursing this morning...just to check to see if I by chance I had a active license....and TADAA....I DID! The DOH (as they shorten) was suppose to go pick up the large packet of fingerprints and criminal background checks at the DC Police Dept yesterday (which I checked with both parties!)...and my fingerprints were in that packet! Yes....5 weeks later....I have a clean record and they issued me a license!

So as of June 6th I will report here with my ACTIVE DC license! (old video, but you get the picture)


Come visit!!! You'll fall in love!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment