Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm spoiled!


I admit it...my momma spoils me! I'm her baby girl...I assume that's what mom's are suppose to do...right? That's how I rationalize it anyway!!!

I had a stretch of days off this week and took a trip to Salisbury. I loaded up my car with things that I don't want to immediately move to DC with me....Christmas decorations, 2 additional dining room chairs (I have six total!), crochet stuff, bags, dishes....I had the whole back of my Jeep FULL! My mom and grandmother were happy to have me home for a few days!!

Ever since my mom retired from teaching....she watches QVC...and BUYS stuff! I can't believe it....I think it's so funny! I got home and she said...I have you a house warming present for your new apartment!!! ME? So she get's out the box from Yes...QVC--->it's Rachel Ray's Casserole Dishes!!! It's a 3 piece set that next together!!!
And.....Rachel Ray's favorite knife!!!
"Set your favorite knife out on the counter conveniently and sharpen with every use! The Sharp Store keeps knives forever sharp by automatically honing the blade every time the knife is stored or removed from the protective scabbard.
  • When the knife is inserted or drawn from the scabbard the Furi Fingers gently hone and maintain a sharp edge.
  • The patented fingers automatically set the correct edge bevel.
  • The molded base has a grip surface to help hold the scabbard in place when in use.
  • A sturdy bracket is included for optional mounting on kitchen counters.
In a short time, Rachael Ray has radically changed the way America cooks dinner. Her perky girl-next-door swagger, her catchphrases for techniques, and her dinner ideology of simpler, less expensive and just-in-time have sold billions of books and made her one of the top personalities in food television."

I also got this new Daisy Fuentes Allure bedding--


Not from QVC, we actually had to leave the house to buy this! :-P

I love my momma!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment