Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Couponizer!


If you've known me for any period of time you know that I fit the Type A personality type....

Type A

The theory describes a Type A individual as ambitious, aggressive, business-like, controlling, highly competitive, impatient, preoccupied with his or her status, time-conscious, and tightly-wound. People with Type A personalities are often high-achieving "workaholics" who multi-task, push themselves with deadlines, and hate both delays and ambivalence.

In his 1996 book, Type A Behavior: Its Diagnosis and Treatment, Friedman suggests that Type A behavior is expressed in three major symptoms: free-floating hostility, which can be triggered by even minor incidents; time urgency and impatience, which causes irritation and exasperation; and a competitive drive, which causes stress and an achievement-driven mentality. The first of these symptoms is believed to be covert and therefore less observable, while the other two are more overt.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_A_and_Type_B_personality_theory


I would also put organized in this list of traits! I'm so set at making lists and keeping a calendar...


I recently purchased the Couponizer....to yes, organize coupons!



I'm hoping this couponizer helps me keep my coupons organized and aids in saving $$$ at the grocery store!!!!

Money saving links:

http://www.theorganizinggenie.com/family-management/9-strategies-to-save-on-groceries/


No comments:

Post a Comment