
I'm assuming Fall is officially here!!! The past few days have been chilly requiring at least a sweater! YAY! I was beginning to wonder what was going on when September 22nd rolled around and we were still having warm days!
I didn't pack for chilly days when I went to Alexandria last week! That just meant I had to go shopping for a new sweater or two and a scarf! :-)
I just peaked at the weather and it looks like lows are going to be dipping to the mid 30's at night the next 10 days!! Wowzers!!
A few things I love about Fall:
Seeing the leaves change to pretty orange/brown colors!
Sunny/cool days!
Wearing pretty scarves!
Buying pumpkins and Mums!
Buying Halloween candy for kids (but no trick or treaters means candy for me!)
Pumpkin Pie! (Made my first Pumpkin Pie last night!)
Christmas is right around the corner!
I just love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment