This past Wednesday I headed North to DC for a graduate school interview. Last week I got an email saying that I had been granted an interview with Georgetown University's School of Nursing! I was thrilled! I went to Georgetown on Thursday morning cool calm and collected for the interview. Everything was great until I went to do my personal interview. This is when the nerves set in! As I walked down the stairs to the interview room I said a little prayer to be calm and to let everything be ok. I bet the interview didn't last but five minutes or so...but geez was I nervous! My voice was quivering...my hands were visibly shaking...I was a nervous mess! I believe I was so nervous, because I really want this...and I had been thinking about it for so long! After it was over, it was back to calm Jancie! The whole process....faculty presentation, Georgetown tour (patient simulator and cadaver lab!) etc was great....the school defiantly has a great program!
Since I was the first group of applicants to interview, I have to wait until the Holiday's to hear. They take 42 students. Which is more than a lot of NC programs I think. Waiting on this news will be hard!
On a another note...I'm back to work Monday!!! I have recovered from surgery without complications! It's back to the regular routine...no more sleeping in and being lazy! I'm excited to be back...I've missed it!
Sorry to report no DC pictures....camera battery was dead :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment