Tuesday, October 27, 2009

H1N1...


This morning I received an alarming email from my sister in law about the H1N1 vaccine...

A Washington Redskin cheerleader received the vaccine and had horrible side effects...of course no vaccine is completely safe, but here's the link.


As I emailed this story out to friends, many sent back reply's which sparked my interest to look further into it.

WebMD talks about the swine flu vaccine and compares it to the 1976 swine flu vaccine...

Although the risk is low....Guillian-Barre Syndrome is no bueno! The last I heard, my employer UNC Hospitals was out of the vaccine. Who knows if they will get more and when that will be. Will I be in the line...I don't know.

(Thanks to Kyla for her lovely picture of the pigs from the NC State Fair this year!) You can follow Kyla at http://adventureswithkyla.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment