Isn't this a good looking Halloween party?!? I'm so thankful for the friends I have here in Chapel Hill. I told one of our friends that was at the party, anytime I'm feeling discouraged, I look at one of the video's that was taken called "The Boot Dance" and I can't help but smile and laugh! This group sure does have fun together!
We had 3 trick or treaters! It was the same three kids from last year too! I remember the mom was carrying one of the kids last year, but this year they were all walking up! I remember one was a ninja, one was a cat and one was something scary with a mask on! Cute! I remember that was the best part of Halloween...going around to friends houses and trick or treating!
Today was suppose to be my first day back to work since my tonsillectomy...but since I am overtime this week and we were low on patients, I was told to stay home. Today, I've spent lots of meaningless time looking online at shoes (Thanks to Oprah!), but also got some CCRN studying done! The cardiac portion on the exam is kicking my tail! It's not quite 6pm...and it feels like I should be putting on my pajamas...day light savings!!!
While eating dinner I heard this story on the news...
http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/6332427/
You don't think a tree will fall do you?!?
52 days till Christmas! Have you started shopping?
No comments:
Post a Comment