Saturday, July 23, 2011

Updates...


Updates on my life since moving -


  • I have been FORCED to learn to parallel park! That wasn't a part of driver's education at ERHS and Salisbury didn't have much parallel parking....so I avoided learning that most of my life. I have to say I can now parallel park...otherwise, I would not be able to EVER park my car on the street in DC!
  • I NEVER leave the house without my GPS! I may not use it ALL the time (white lie) but it is like my security blanket.
  • I made it through hospital orientation and I'm now functioning on my own. I have yet to make anyone mad, I've even made a few friends with the doctors. A few of the doctors think I have a "black cloud"...but what's new!!!
  • I have one more month of freedom before grad school starts! I'm excited for a little anxious to be back in school!!!
And finally...I'll post some pictures of my apartment for all.....



Wine rack put to good use (from my sketchy neighbor in Chapel Hill!)




Bedroom with my "Carrie Bradshaw" closet--> bathroom.
Nice little patio set on my balcony (with my wax stain in the back! Dang heat melted my candle!)

No comments:

Post a Comment