I decided to run into Harris Teeter on my way home from church today...just for a few things! I'm working night shift this week, and there is NO food in the hospital at night....so take your food or starve! So I decided to go to the store and get a few staples! Hummus....Lean Cuisines....Water.....
It's extremely hard to park at Harris Teeter on Sunday b/c everyone is there shopping...so I parked my car in the garage....no biggie I thought....I'm just getting a few things! WRONG!
So, I go into Harris Teeter...watermelon sounds good!!!! Hummus check....Water check....Lean cuisine check....then major fail buy 1 get 1 12 pack soda....so I get two!
As I am checking out, I think how the heck am I going to get this to my apartment with my car in the garage?!?! It's too much to carry! Ok...I'll push the cart as far as I can to the apartment....and go up the loading dock! Solution!!! WRONG! Loading dock was closed!
So I got as close as I could...then carried as much as I could to the apartment lobby in stages (while hoping no one stole my watermelon and water still in my cart unattended!). I got it all in the lobby....then all in the elevator......then major fail.....I DROP MY WATERMELON!!!! CRACK!
I think I can save most of it...
FAIL FAIL FAIL....
No comments:
Post a Comment