Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring!!!!

I went to Home Depot...looked around for flowers....the the Gerber Daisies were the prettiest ones I saw!!! So I picked up the pink and yellow ones! I also picked up some gardening gloves (can't mess up the recent manicure!) and some pruning shears (because I'm weak!) and I went to town! Pulling out the weeds....getting rid of the dead mums....broken garden stones....I should have gotten a before pic to compare to!!!

and.... TA DAAA.....


Poor frog...It use to say "Bless this Garden"...but the winter took a toll on it....still cute!
Pretty "Welcome" flag I bought last week in Charlotte...flag stake broke but it still standing!


Notice to the left of the daisies are my Stargazer Lillies sprouting up...they will bloom in a few weeks!!!


A colorful entry to our house!


Plus...a new bird feeder I bought a few weeks ago...suppose to prevent squirrels from getting in....well I think it does that and more! I haven't seen ONE bird eating from the feeder...WTF?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment