
During my past 25 years, I've come across many people who have had a positive impact on my life....the two girls above Liz and Katherine are two of the many!!!
I met Katherine at UNCG, we lived on the same hall freshman and sophomore year. Katherine and I are quite different but still have so much in common. Katherine taught me to live on the edge a little! We have remained friends through this crazy ride called life. I moved to ECU...she moved to Los Angeles, Ca...I moved to Chapel Hill...and soon she'll be a NC resident again! She's always available to talk about boy problems, jobs, offer advice, etc!
Liz I met at ECU after getting into nursing school. We became friends instantly, not realizing we were both at UNCG prior. Liz and I sat together through classes...cried during the bad times...played during the good times!! We rode together to clinicals as much as possible, basically spent every hour of nursing school together. After graduating nursing school, we both moved to Chapel Hill....her home town and took jobs at UNC Hospital. We later decided to become roommates! We've been there for each other during thick and thin!
Liz and Katherine met each other when Liz and I traveled to LA in May 2009.
Without these girls...I don't know where I'd be! Love ya girls!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment