In my spare time I've been crocheting hats! I learned to crochet over the summer at Great Yarns in Raleigh NC. During class I learned the basic stitches and made a washcloth/dishcloth. After I attempted to make a scarf and blanket, I realized those projects take a long time to complete. So....I'm on a hat kick! Here are a few pictures of some hats I've made. I also made a baby hat while at home in Salisbury....but left it there! :-( The pictures are made on the floor since I don't have any models...yet!
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
In my spare time...
Hi all! Just wanted to post an update...
In my spare time I've been crocheting hats! I learned to crochet over the summer at Great Yarns in Raleigh NC. During class I learned the basic stitches and made a washcloth/dishcloth. After I attempted to make a scarf and blanket, I realized those projects take a long time to complete. So....I'm on a hat kick! Here are a few pictures of some hats I've made. I also made a baby hat while at home in Salisbury....but left it there! :-( The pictures are made on the floor since I don't have any models...yet!


In my spare time I've been crocheting hats! I learned to crochet over the summer at Great Yarns in Raleigh NC. During class I learned the basic stitches and made a washcloth/dishcloth. After I attempted to make a scarf and blanket, I realized those projects take a long time to complete. So....I'm on a hat kick! Here are a few pictures of some hats I've made. I also made a baby hat while at home in Salisbury....but left it there! :-( The pictures are made on the floor since I don't have any models...yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment