
This past weekend I headed home to Salisbury! I had an engagement party to go to for a high school friend. Andrea and Bryce are getting married next June! It was nice to catch up with friends that I haven't seen in awhile...some I hadn't seen since 2002 when we graduated high school! Wow...7 years already? Lots of good food, drinks, and friends! After the party, I went to the Kannapolis Intimidators (minor league baseballl) and saw some old ballpark friends. It was nice to see old friends and talk about how things use to be. They are celebrating 15 years this year, and I was there for at least 6 of those years as a season ticket holder! They had awesome fireworks after the ballgame too!
Sunday I went to church with mom, which is a huge treat for her. I realized that the last time I was home was for Easter! So, maybe I am a stranger to the church back home! We met up with my brother Josh for lunch in Winston Salem afterwards! My brother and his wife just put hardwood floors in their house, and they are gorgeous! It's amazing how different a house can look after you take the carpet out and put down hardwoods! The house looked so much bigger! Their little dog, Charlie, has a hard time running on them, but it's entertainment.
Speaking of dogs, I watched Marley and Me for the hundreth time this weekend, and I balled my eyes out again! That movie just touches my heart! Afterwards, I had to pay a visit to Gunny and MoJo (the dogs at my moms) and give them some love and attention...ie dog bones! I want a dog so bad at times, realistic...not so sure!
Anyways, time for me to get things together for the week ahead...work work work! Until next time....
Jancie
No comments:
Post a Comment