Saturday, August 22, 2009

Update

Things have been pretty busy since my last post...just a short post to catch everyone up...

Mailed in one application for graduate school. I really am excited about the fact of returning to school and getting my Masters in Nursing. Well...let me rephrase, the school part will not be fun, but doing it now will be better than later! Getting my Masters is defiantly on the "list to do". Just waiting on a few more things before I mail my other application in. Getting into anesthesia school is really competitive, but I'm hopeful!

I watched "Notting Hill" for the first time this past week...what a cute movie! It's been a movie that everyone was shocked I haven't seen...but of course there are alot of movies I haven't ever seen...but that is checked off the list of movies never seen..and added to the list of favorites! On the list of favorites...You've Got Mail, Bull Durham, The Notebook, Steel Magnolias...etc!

During my yearly physical this year, my doctor said my tonsils need to come out...so this past week I went to see a good friend at UNC and he looked and agreed! So, the OR scheduler called and set up my date. I'm having my tonsils out October 7th. Right before my birthday...great! But, I told everyone I'd rather have them out in October before the holidays! So...say a few prayers for me! Hopefully the recovery will be fast! :-(

Tonight, I'm going to a goodbye party for a co-worker, Shani I wish you the best! Tomorrow I'm heading home to Salisbury for my Grandma Lowery's 80th birthday party! Can you imagine living to 80 years old? I feel like I'm falling apart before my 25th!

It's pouring down rain, I really need to run some errands, but the rainy weather outside makes me want to crawl back in bed with a good book!

Best!
Jancie

No comments:

Post a Comment