I leave Saturday morning to head to Salisbury for the day. My family will be celebrating my mom's birthday with dinner at DJ's! DJ's for all you non-Salisburians is a very good Greek/Italian restaurant. I will also try to get some College BBQ while I'm there...a staple in my diet!
Cheerwine is also a staple to my diet...a Salisbury company!!!

Salisbury Amtrak station/ Depot. Such a pretty place!

Saturday night I will be heading to Winston-Salem for a engagement party for two high school friends! Mark and Allison (soon to be Doby) have been dating since high school and truly love each other! The party will be at Foothills Brewery, which I've never been to, but my big brother (who lives in Winston) is a fan! I am staying with my brother Saturday night! Slumber party!!!
Sunday night I will be attending Duke vs Virginia Tech at Cameron Indoor! This is exciting to me even though I'm suppose to be a Carolina fan. I'm excited for the atmosphere! I assure you I will not be dressed like these crazies though...

As for today...Dr appt to check out why my hip is killing me after falling on ice a week ago! The pain went away...now has returned but different pain...argh! Am I falling apart at 25? Happy Friday to all!!!
J
No comments:
Post a Comment