Friday, September 25, 2009

Where did September go?

Can you believe September is almost over?!? It's been a busy month...I just got back from spending the week in Vienna, VA. Vienna is about 20 minutes from Washington, DC. I spent two days sitting through 7 hours of class/day on how to pass the CCRN exam. The teacher was crazy funny and really helpful in preparing you for the exam. I received approximately 200 pages of nursing information. I hope to study through the information while recovering from my tonsillectomy.

While in DC and not in class, I shopped around a little, realized that most people do not have jobs as everyone was at the mall on a random Wednesday afternoon! I also learned how to drive in the city! Crazy! I can't even tell you how many times my GPS said "recalculating". It was defiantly an experience. Unfortunately, while driving and not knowing where I was I spent a lot of time sitting in traffic. But, the time spent sitting in traffic was well worth every minute spent in DC.

I have been recovering this past week from the common cold that everyone seems to have. No fun! I should buy stock in tissues! Hopefully it goes away soon!

12 days till my tonsils get yanked...
16 days till my 25th birthday...
Before you know it, it will be CHRISTMAS!!! I can't wait!

Best,
Jancie

No comments:

Post a Comment