Sunday, September 2, 2012

NYC

I know it's been awhile since I've posted...I took a rest from blogging for a bit!  Honestly, over the summer, I was preoccupied with summer classes and trying to adjust to a new job and new hours at work!

But, I am back and have just started fall semester of my second year with graduate school.  I am excited to be getting into the "guts" of the program!  This semester may kick my butt, but I'm excited!  In February I start my clinical, which is exciting but overwhelming at the same time.

Last weekend P and I went up to NYC for a weekend in the city.  We have both been to the city before but it was nice to get out of this city and experience NYC for a change!  We walked around....went to Top of the Rock....St. Patrick's Cathedral....Street Vendors....little pubs....etc.  It was a great time!  

For now....
Bless Your Heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment