Just wanted to touch base with let you know what I've been up to!
This is my first semester of my FNP program (Family Nurse Practitioner) and it's kicking my tail. It's a lot to juggle with working 12 hr days at the hospital too. I'm sure in a semester or two it'll be old hat...but for now it's taking awhile to get use to! So on my days off, you can find me with my head in the books or typing away on Blackboard!
I also have started RCIA- Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults. It's a education program for the Catholic church. My program meets weekly on Tuesday nights until Easter.
Through all this craziness I still find time to cook, hang with the BF, clean (well that's not entirely true), and enjoy all DC has to offer! I love this Fall weather we have right now! I bought a pumpkin and a mum that has made my apartment a little more homey.
Happy Fall!!!
Jancie
No comments:
Post a Comment