Another year has come and (almost) gone!
I keep thinking Where did 2010 go?!?!
It was a great year all in all....times of excitement and of course sadness...here are some pictures from 2010!
December to January!

Snowy December 26th! When has NC had this much snow in December?!?

Peter and I at Liz and Juan's rehearsal dinner!

Wedding weekend- @ the Chapel Hill Christmas parade
Peter and I @ Liz's wedding! I love this picture!!!
Decorated my 1st Gingerbread House with the help of Liz, Kyla and Emily!
All the girls together for Liz's bachelorette weekend!

Liz's bridal shower!
Peter and I at the Washington Nationals baseball game!

Me suffering through the UNE Medical Biochemistry DVD's

ERHS C/O 2002 all together for Mark and Allison's wedding!
Liz, Juan and I all together to watch the World Cup!

Durham Bulls baseball game

Liz, Katherine and I @ BeerFest in Raleigh
What else do you do on a Saturday? Go play Putt Putt!

My sweetie Smokey went to kitty heaven...he spent 13 amazing years with me!

Josh, Melissa and I doing a 5K for Lillie

Allison, Andrea, Me and Ciji at Andrea's engagement party!
I tried out curling!
Spent many days in Old Town Alexandria
What a year!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment