It feels like 2009 flew by! It has come and gone! New Years day last year, I was shadowing a CRNA in the OR!
This past year was full of:
Shadowing in OR
Studying and taking the GRE
Applying and interviewing for grad school
Took a trip to LA
Met a boy there
Spent a lot of time in DC
Started studying for CCRN
Kyla moved back to NC
Kempton moved into Finley Forest
Started having girls nights frequently
Dinner parties full of wine and games such as UNO and Taboo
I turned 25
Learned to crochet
Had my tonsils out
Took Liz and Ben to Salisbury for the weekend...
Dated and broke up
Joined Match.com
Had a few dates...will continue in 2010
Worked a lot at the hospital
H1N1 scare
Good movies, good friends, good times...
New in 2010:
I want to get in shape (always on the list!)
Cruise in May with the girls
Dating
Focus on getting my CCRN certification
Raise my GRE scores more
Apply for graduate school
I'm sure the list will grow! I'm off to Williamsburg, Virginia today to spend New Years Eve with Katherine! Katherine has been living in LA for what seems like forever...finally moving back to the East Coast soon!!! Pictures will follow!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment